Command Files for Unauthenticated Resources
friends I will share with you a problem and solution that I encountered
today when using FireFox external opera and chrome browsers. On my site I have now installed the ssl system with the decision I made and made all internal links as https: //. Because I was a Firefox user, I was doing checks on this browser. Everything
was fine with all my settings, and when I logged in to this browser,
the green lock icon appeared and everything was working fine and
beautiful. But when I want to open the site in a different browser other than firefox. As
an example, when I first opened the system in the Opera browser, the
green lock icon on my site did not appear and an obstacle mark appeared
on the right side of the address bar. When I did this, I got the warning that the connections were blocked. Then I said maybe I installed chrome, saying that there is a problem in the browser. And
when I opened the dasitem on this scanner, I got the same error, and
the simgem, which is the green lock on the fire fox, was red in this
scanner and drawn on it. Then I investigate why you did such a thing.
As a result of my research, I was a knowledgeable foundation. On our site, it is not enough that only internal links are ssl or https extension. If you get data from your sources from different sources, this picture becomes video becomes css or js. It needs to be pulled with https: // which is secure in these resources. Since I am an OpenCart user myself, I changed all the links starting with http: // in the header.tpl file of the theme to https: // and the green lock icon appeared on those browsers seamlessly and my links worked fine.